- 2015: Expansion into the US market, incorporation of Icosagen Technologies Inc. in California.
- 2014: IcoPark is the new home of Icosagen's companies
- 2013: launch of a new technology application: generation of hybridoma free recombinant antibodies
- 2012: launch of a product line for neurobiology research: antibodies and ELISA kits for neurotrophic factors: CDNF, MANF, Artemin, etc.
- 2010: ISO 17025
accreditation and launch of the Lab for Food Microbiology testing services
- 2009: introduction of the new corporate
name and new corporate identity - Icosagen became the new corporate name replacing Quattromed
- launch of QMCF Technology
(acronym: QuattroMed Cell Factory), first
agreements to license QMCF Technology out for R&D
activities to pharma companies: Bayer HealthCare, Sanofi Pasteur and Novartis
- FITkit technology becomes an international standard
- the business activities in the field of medical diagnostic along with the
Quattromed trade mark, were sold to a VC company
- 2007: management system complies with
the requirements of the ISO 9001:2000 standard
- 2006: submission
of a PCT patent application PCT/EP2006/001275
cell lines and their use in obtaining extended episomal maintenance replication
of hybrid plasmids and expression of gene products"
- establishment of two subsidiaries: Quattromed Laboratories, for medical
diagnostics activities, and Quattromed Cell Factory (later Icosagen Cell
Factory), for the development of QMCF Technology
- technology platform acquisition from the University of
Tartu for the development of QMCF Technology
of latex allergen testing business field (FITkit®) from a Finnish company FIT
- 2001: establishment of functional
proteomic lab and submission of patent application "Peptide tag for
monitoring and purification of proteins"
- 1999: molecular diagnostics company Quattromed AS was established